Shop for Metric Rulers at Stationery World
In the digital era, are ruler still necessary to take measurements?
Yes – and here are some reasons why. Even in the age of computers, paperwork is still an essential part of the corporate world. Desk rulers are still used to take measurements in cm and inches. In addition, rulers can also be used to draw straight lines in real life.
Want to buy a ruler for your office? Stationery World has the supplies! A leading online platform for office supplies, Stationery World boasts a huge collection of desk solutions aimed at helping you enjoy more efficiency at your workplace. Take a look at our collection now.
Different Rulers & Their Uses
There are various rulers with different uses on our platform. But how can you maximize them? We have some tips for each type of ruler below:
- Curve ruler – curve rulers are great for drawing graphs in the classroom and the workplace. They are also useful for measuring distances on maps.
- Plastic ruler – if you need a lightweight ruler to carry around from place to place, a simple plastic ruler feels almost weightless!
- Wooden ruler – if you are someone who constantly struggles to hold your ruler in place, wooden rulers are a lot sturdier than plastic ones.
- Triangle ruler – do you teach trigonometry? A triangle ruler will help you better articulate equations with the right angles.
- Steel ruler – steel rulers are known for giving more precise measurements over shorter distances.
Don’t Wait, Call Us Now!
Not sure which ruler to buy? We can provide some advice!
The team at Stationery World adopts a customer-first strategy based on prioritising the needs and interests of our valued customers. Click here to get in touch with us. We look forward to hearing from you.