Returns and Exchange
Stationery World’s Conditions for Exchange and Return (Applicable for Both Online and Offline Sales)
At Stationery World, our customers’ satisfaction is important to us. Hence we understand the need for us to resolve situations in which what was delivered is not up to expectations. We drafted out the policy with fairness and your interest at heart. Allow us to list the different situations in which this may occur:
1. All Items (Except Toners and Cartridges)
Situation 1: What was delivered is not what you ordered or is faulty.
Stationery World will definitely exchange the item without a doubt. Please allow us a 2-3 days grace.
Situation 2: What was delivered is not up to your expectations or the order was placed wrongly.
- Only purchases made in the last 7 working days (Excluding Sat, Sun and Public Holidays) can be exchanged. Just inform our friendly sales person within 7 days of purchase.
- We can do either a 1-to-1 exchange or issue a credit note for the item. To note that for easy accounting purposes, we do not do refund cash. We will refund in terms of credit note for customer’s next purchase.
- After informing us the need for exchange/return within 7 days of the purchase, the actual exchange/collection must be made within one month of your purchase, otherwise we would not be able to fulfil it. Should an urgent exchange be done, we advise customer to drop by personally to our office (63@Ubi). Just make arrangement with us before coming down. If you are unable to come down personally and/or have no order to place, we can make a trip to your office for the exchange with a delivery fee of $20/trip.
- Goods are only exchangeable if returned to us in condition as delivered (in original packaging with all accessories).
- Special Ordered Items CANNOT be exchanged or returned.
Should we find that the exchanged items were tampered with upon its return to our office, we seek your understanding in Stationery World voiding the exchange.
Stationery World seeks customer’s help to facilitate the ordering process. Our sales people and Stationery World Online Team are always available to answer any product queries. We also strive to make the website as informative as possible but should there be instances in which any item shown lacks crucial information you need, we appreciate if you could call /email us to clarify before making the purchase.
For Online Customers, when in need of clarification on any products, you can also type the query on Remarks Section at shopping cart upon confirmation of your order. We will look into the enquiry/request upon receiving the order and will get back to you through telephone.
Also seek customer’s cooperation to check all orders (i.e. online check-out cart, email order or offline fax quotation) before confirmation.Back to Top
2. Toners and Cartridges
Situation 1: Purchased Toners and Cartridges are faulty.
We regret to inform that we cannot accept any faulty toners and cartridges on customer’s behalf. Customers have to return unit to respective customer service centre as follows:
HP Customer Care Centres
438A Alexandra Road, Alexandra Technopark Blk A (Lift Lobby 2) #02-08 Singapore 1199667 (Opposite River Valley High >)
Toll Free: 1800 2725333
Hotline: 6272 5300
Fax: 6273 1146>
Benon Industries 1 Rocher Canal Road #06-75 Sim Lim Square Singapore 188504
Tel: 6334 7055
Canon Customer Care Centre
1 Fusionopolis Place #02-20 Galaxis (West Lobby) Singapore 138522
Tel: 6799 8686
Brother Customer Care Centre
10 Eunos Road 8 #14-01/02 Singapore Post Centre Singapore 408600
3. Office Machines (Example: Shredders, Cheque writer, Laminator)
Situation 1: Machines are Faulty.
If the machine is still under warranty, customer need to send it back to the local service agent for repair unless under onsite warranty. For onsite warranty, customers need to arrange directly with them.
Situation 2: The machine delivered is not up to your expectations. Or you ordered a wrong machine.
Stationery World would work with our manufacturers to review the case and try to help customer obtain a favourable solution. Returns/Exchange would be given on a case to case basis, depending on the different exchange/return policies of the local service agent.Back to Top