Stationery World Loyalty Program (SWLP) FAQ
- Do I have to sign up for SWLP?
- What do I enjoy as a SWLP member?
- If I am a SWLP Member, will I be entitled to the Gift-with-Purchase Stationery World gives?
- Will my points be consolidated if my company has 2 or more accounts? j
- Is there an expiry date on the points earned?
- How do I choose my redemption option?
- How do I find out how much points I have accumulated?
- What happens to my SWLP point(s) if I do not pay for purchases on time (COD or within 30 days term)?
- I exchange the points for cash?
- Can I assign my points to someone else?
- After submitting my redemption online, how will I receive it?
- If there is a defect on my gift/s, can I return it and get a replacement?
1. Do I have to sign up for SWLP?
If you are already a member of our website, you do not have to. You will be automatically enrolled as a SWLP member once you sign up as a member of the website.Back to Top
2. What do I enjoy as a SWLP member?
You will earn 1 point for every $5*spent via our website. With the points earned, you can redeem various attractive gifts from our redemption catalogue. Our redemption catalogue is updated with new gifts on a regular basis to ensure that they are of relevant value to our customers.
*Value from which we calculate the points earned is the Total Purchase Price (before GST).Back to Top
3. If I am a SWLP Member, will I be entitled to the Gift-with-Purchase Stationery World gives?
Yes, if you make your purchases via the website, not only will you earn points for each $5 dollar spent on website, you would still be entitled to the Gift-with-Purchase* which we are giving out on an ongoing basis. This is precisely why it is attractive to make your order online. You get to accumulate points for ADDITIONAL gift redemption as compared to ordering offline (via phone, email, walk-in, and fax).
*Gift we issue with purchase of $300 or $400 or $600. Gift-with-Purchase changes every month. Kindly refer to the promotion of the month.Back to Top
4. Will my points be consolidated if my company has 2 or more accounts?
No. Your points will be calculated and issued within each individual accounts. Each account will earn points based on the amount spent in that particular account.Back to Top
5. Is there an expiry date on the points earned?
There is no expiry date on points earned.Back to Top
6. How do I choose my redemption option
After logging in the website, click on the option at the top menu. You would be directed to the site where you can browse the gift items available for redemption. You can choose the item you would like to redeem with a click of your mouse.Back to Top
7. How do I find out how much points I have accumulated?
You can check the points you have accumulated for SWLP at the Section. For every order made, the shopping cart upon check out will also reflect the points you have earned from making that particular purchase.Back to Top
8. What happens to my SWLP point(s) if I do not pay for purchases on time (COD or within 30 days term)?
If your account has overdue payments (Cash on delivery terms, 7 days term or 30 days term), you will not be able to redeem any gift until the overdue payment/s have been made. You would however still be able to earned SWLP Points with each new purchase you make via the website while the payment/s are overdue.Back to Top
9. Can I exchange the points for cash?
No. The points are not exchangeable for cash.Back to Top
10. Can I assign my points to someone else?
No. The points are strictly non-transferrable.Back to Top
11. After submitting my redemption online, how will I receive it?
There are 2 options.
Option 1) The redeemed gift would be delivered to your account's delivery address together with your next order.
Option 2) Self Collection via our Head Office (50 Ubi Ave 3, #03-10, Frontier, Singapore, 408866). Kindly make call us at SW Online Hotline 6591 5959 to make arrangement before coming down, to ensure that we prepare the gift for your collection.Back to Top
12. If there is a defect on my gift/s, can I return it and get a replacement?
Yes you can if it is within 14 days upon receiving the gift.Back to Top