Fellowes Quasar Wire Binding Machine 3:1 CRC52241
The Quasar Manual Wire binder is designed for frequent use in the office environment, giving a stylish, professional finish to a printed document. A wire bound document is secure and cannot be re-opened, and creates the same durable look used by professional printers. Documents can be opened out flat so they are easy to read and photocopy and are ideal for presentations.
- Maximum Productivity: Manually punches up to 15 sheets of paper at a timeBinds up to 130 sheets with a 9/16" wire.
- High Precision Punch: Vertical document loading slot helps to ensure accurate punch alignment.
- Adjustable Edge Guide: Centers documents accurately with ease.
- Punch with Ease: Full width handle reduces punching effort.
- Storage Space and Accessories: Built-in wire storage tray with integrated document measurement device for added convenience and quick set-up.
- Compatibilty: Compatible for use with wire.
- Colour: Metallic Gray
- Material: Metal, Plastic
- Punching Type: Manual
- Maximum Wire Size: 14 mm
- Maximum Punching Capacity: 130 sheets
- Binding Machine Sheet Capacity: 300 Sheets
- Paper Size: A4
- Product Dimensions: W:391 x D:461 x H:130 (mm)
- Product Weight: 10.5kg
- Package Contents: 1x Fellowes Quasar Wire Binding Machine 3:1 CRC52241
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 Years, carry in to service centre