100 Plus Zero 325ml x 24 Cans
100PLUS Zero is zero calories and zero sugar. It contains approved sweeteners, Acesulfame-K and Sucralose which are approved by the Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority (AVA). Unlike table sugar, the sweeteners do not increase your blood glucose level when consumed hence making it safe for diabetics. So you can enjoy it every day with no worries!
- Hydration: Our body perspire when exercising to cool itself down. Think of perspiration as our body’s coolant. However if we keep on perspiring without replenishing the lost liquid, we risk overheating.
- Contains Electrolytes: Fluid lost through sweat contains not only water but also electrolytes, sodium and potassium. These nutrients are present in the 100 Plus Active which helps to boost our body's functions.
- Contains Carbohydrates: When we work out, we burn energy. Simple carbohydrates, such as glucose and sucrose, which available in 100PLUS, provides an immediate source of energy for an active lifestyle.
- Contains B Vitamins: Vitamins B3, B6 and B12 all contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. In addition, Vitamin B3 helps to release energy from proteins, fats and carbohydrates, while Vitamin B6 is important for the production of energy. Both Vitamin B6 and Vitamin B12 helps in the formation of red blood cells.
- Storage: Store in a cool and dry place. Refrigerate for a boost of refreshing taste.
- Package Content: 1 x 1 carton(24cans x 325ml)