If you can think it up, 3M™ Super 77™ Multipurpose Adhesive can probably glue it down. It's like "can do" in a can: a strong-bonding, fast-drying glue that you just spray on. From paper, cardboard, fabric and cushion foam to plastic, metal, wood and much more, 3M™ Super 77™ Multipurpose Adhesive sticks to just about anything. And it helps give your projects the professional touch. So start thinking… and get gluing!
- Use only in a well-ventilated area
- Make sure surfaces are free of dirt, grease and moisture
- Shake can well before use
- Align nozzle arrow with dot on top of can
- Hold can upright about 6" to 8" away from surface.
- Test spray pattern in a protected area away from project surfaces
- Spray with a light, uniform coat
- Wait 30 seconds before securing the bond.
- To help prevent clogged nozzles after use, tip can upside down and spray until adhesive does not emit.
- 16.75oz/ 475g